There are a lot of ways to write an epic tour description. In this article, we’ll go over some of the most common ones.
## How to Write a Tour Description for an Epic Game
Epic games have a lot going for them: they’re huge, they have tons of content, and they can take a long time to play through. If you’re writing a tour description for an epic game, you’ll want to make sure you cover all of the following points:
1. What is the game about?
2. What can you do in the game?
3. What are the game’s main features?
4. How long will the game take to play?
5. What’s the game like?
6. How does the game work?
7. How do you play it?
8. Who are the main characters?
9. What do they do?
10. What kind of stories can you tell?
11. What kinds of quests can you complete?
12. How are the quests structured?
13. What happens in the story?
14. How is the story connected to the gameplay?
15. How can you interact with the world?
16. What makes the game unique?
17. What other games are similar to this one?
18. What should you know about the game before you start playing?
19. What does this game have that other games don’t?
20. What will you need to know before you play the game for the first time?
21. Where can you get more information?
22. Who is the target audience?
23. How will you know if the game is right for you?
24. Is the game suitable for children?
25. Is there anything else you should know?
26. How much will it cost?
27. What platforms does it run on?
28. What languages does it support?
29. Is it available on mobile devices?
30. Does the game have an official website?
31. Does it have a forum?
32. What social media accounts does the developer have?
33. What genres does it fall into?
34. What has the developer done in the past?
35. Is this the first game the developer has released?
36. How has the game been received by critics?
37. Has it been nominated for any awards?
38. What awards has it won?
39. How was the game made?
40. Who was involved in its development?
41. Who made the music?
42. Who did the voice acting?
43. Who wrote the script?
44. Who designed the art style?
45. Who created the concept art?
46. Who worked on the sound design?
47. Who composed the soundtrack?
48. Who animated the cutscenes?
49. Who programmed the game logic?
50. Who developed the game engine?
51. Who coded the AI?
52. Who implemented the game mechanics?
53. Who built the game assets?
54. Who handled the 3D modeling and animation?
55. Who rendered the graphics?
56. Who ported the game to other platforms?
57. Who does the publishing?
58. Who manages the marketing?
59. Who handles the PR and community management?
60. Who runs the forums?
61. Who maintains the wiki?
62. Who moderates the subreddit?
63. Who works on the Discord server?
64. Who hosts the YouTube channel?
65. Who posts on the Steam community?
66. Who tweets on Twitter?
67. Who makes videos on YouTube?
68. Who writes the blog posts?
69. Who updates the wiki page?
70. Who reviews the game on Metacritic?
71. Who gives the game a score on GameRankings?
72. Who rates it on Steam?
73. Who comments on Steam reviews?
74. Who plays the game and reviews it on GameSpot?
75. Who covers the game in the press?
76. Who interviews the developer?
77. Who talks to the community on social media?
78. Who goes to conventions?
79. Who shows the game at trade shows?
80. Who attends fan events?
81. Who streams the game online?
82. Who creates fan art and fan fiction?
83. Who cosplays as the main character?
84. Who modifies the game files?
85. Who translates the game into other languages?
86. Who sells the game as a digital download?
87. Who publishes the physical version?
88. Who distributes the physical copy?
89. Who packages and ships the physical product?
90. Who takes care of the packaging?
91. Who prints the manual?
92. Who designs the box?
93. Who assembles the box and ships it to stores?
94. Who sends the game out to reviewers?
95. Who deals with the customer service?
96. Who offers refunds?
97. Who supports the game after release?
98. Who keeps the game updated?
99. Who adds new features and content?
100. Who fixes bugs and crashes?
101. Who provides technical support for the game post-release?
102. Who releases patches and updates?
103. Who helps new players get started?
104. Who develops new content and features for the next game?
105. Who will be working on the next project?